CHAPTER SYMPOSIUM SYMPOSIUM 2019
Join the discussion February 28-March 1, 2019 for panels and networking at All About Autonomy 2019. For those w
ho miss the FAA UAS Symposium, consider a warm up for two days with Silicon Valley Chapter hospitality to hear from experts about the state of our industry.
- Hear from experts on the future of facilitating highly automated low altitude operations. Can these technologies unlock the industry rapidly and safely in 2019?
- ASTM standards for Remote ID
- Hear about the challenges of implementing a drone program from the Fairfax County Office of Emergency Management
- What does the regulatory environment do to the cost of doing business for any unmanned technology? What opportunities does autonomy present to investors and entrepreneurs?
- TCL updates from NASA
- How can UAS centers of excellence promote values that build the public trust for unmanned systems?
- Hear about Innovation Public / Private Partnerships from companies like Zee Aero, Workhorse, Project Wing, DJI, UBER.
- Hear from the Alameda County Sheriff’s Office about mapping the Camp fire.